Support St. Mary's
When you make a gift to St. Mary’s School you join an important group of supporters who affirm the spiritual, academic and extra-curricular values of our mission statement. You are investing in students and faculty of both today and tomorrow–and providing the tools and resources necessary to pursue excellence.
The advancement of our educational programs, extra-curricular activities and physical facilities is one of the school’s highest priorities. Tuition alone does not cover all the expenses at any school. Without continuing support from our parents, friends, alumni and, in particular, our schools’ home parish, Our Lady of Czestochowa, we could not offer the exceptional life shaping experiences that occur each year at St. Mary’s Schools.
Ways to Give
A gift to St. Mary’s Schools is vitally important as tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating our students. Monies raised annually have a direct impact on the daily lives of each and every student. Gifts are used for scholarships, building maintenance and other unforeseen expenses. Gifts may also be made to St. Mary’s in memory or in honor of an individual. The individual or their family will be notified of your thoughtfulness. If you wish your gift to be used for a specific purpose, for example, scholarships, simply include that request with your gift. You can make a gift via credit card, check, or Paypal.
Matching gift programs are corporate sponsored employee benefits designed to encourage philanthropic support of secondary education. Simply pick up a matching gift form at your company’s Human Resource office, complete the form and mail it along with your contribution to St. Mary’s. Our tax ID number is 042106742. As St. Mary’s is a parish school, for tax purposes we use the Our Lady of Czestochowa tax ID. Please note on your donation that you would like your gift to be directed to St. Mary’s Schools.
Planned gifts can be an effective way of supporting St. Mary’s while still providing for yourself or your family. The simplest planned gift is a bequest in one’s will. If you are interested in learning more about planned gifts, please contact us.
Other Ways to Support St. Mary's
Volunteer at St. Mary's
There are a number of volunteer opportunities available. If you are interested, please call us at 508 753-1170 or fill out the form to the right below.
Fundraising Schedule 2019–20
St. Mary’s Schools
- Festival Raffle Baskets—October 2019
- Mary’s Has Heart Calendar Raffle—drawings in February ( distribution in January of 2020)
- Rental of the facilities
Home and School Association
- Christmas flowers sale—December 6–8, 2019 (school and church)
- Spring flower sale—Palm Sunday April 4, 2020 (downstairs church) and April 5, 2020 during masses
- Mixed Bags—October 4–18, 2019
- Paint Nights—Winter (December 6, 2019): Christmas ornaments ; Spring (April 24, 2020): Wine glasses/paintings/etc.
- Spirit Night/Restaurant outings—each month on second Tuesday of the month
St. Mary’s Fan Club
- Annual Alumni Basketball Game—November 15, 2019
- Meat Raffle—March 14, 2020
- Golf Tournament and 50/50 Raffle—June 6, 2020
- Parents fees for lack of participation
- Apparel (throughout)
- Snack and door sales (throughout)
Athletics (dates TBD)
- Sale of pretzels
- Spaghetti dinner
- Yard sale (donated items from families)
- Pancake breakfast
- Yard work raffle
- Car wash
- Soup sale
- Bake sales (every 2 weeks on Fridays)