St. Mary’s has a proud athletics tradition with students participating in a variety of sports, such as volleyball, basketball, soccer, baseball, and softball.
Quick facts about St. Mary's Athletics
- 2018 and 2019 Boys’ Basketball District Appearance
- 2018 Boys’ Basketball Conference Co-Champion
- 2018 Girls’ Volleyball District Appearance
- Member of the MIAA
- Division III and IV Sports
- Founding member of the WCAC league
During the 2019–20 school year, St. Mary’s will offer the following sports:
- Boys’ Soccer (Co-Ed Team)
- Girls’ Volleyball, Varsity and Junior Varsity
- Boys’ Basketball, Varsity and Junior Varsity
- Girls’ Basketball, Varsity and Junior Varsity
- Boys’ Baseball
- Girls’ Softball
- Co-ed Track
Save the Date!
Father Hoey 2nd Annual Golf TournamentJune 6, 2020
More information coming soon!
Any students who wish to take part in athletics must have:
- Parental consent form (Athletic Parental Consent 19-20.pdf)
- MIAA medical form (an up-to-date physical form from your primary physician, valid for up to 13 months) (MIAA Medical Questionnaire Exam.pdf)
- Concussion acknowledgment form and head injury disclosure form (Concussion Packet 19-20.pdf)
- Take the online concussion training course (students and parents)
If you cannot print these forms, or have any questions about the requirements, please call the Athletic Director at 508-753-1170.
Join the Super Fan Club
This committee consists of parents, students, faculty and staff who actively function as an athletic booster club to directly assist with our sports program. Our Super Fan Club is actively engaged in supporting, promoting, and encouraging the growth of Athletics at St. Mary’s. For more information please contact the Athletic Director.