St. Mary’s Athletics Department fosters good character.Our student athletes and coaches are encouraged to respect themselves, teammates, opponents, officials, and their chosen sports.
We appreciate our God-given abilities and generously contribute our efforts to our teams. While we strive to win athletic contests, we learn to value and enjoy competitive struggle.
Our most important goal is to uncover and develop the best of ourselves in preparation for leading good lives.
Recent District Tournament Appearances
- 2012-2013: Girls’ Volleyball (7-11)
- 2012-2013: Girls’ Softball (9-5)
- 2013-2014: Boys’ Basketball (10-10)
- 2013-2014: Girls’ Basketball (10-10)
Current Sports Offered
- Boys Baseball (Varsity, JV)
- Girls Softball (Varsity, JV, Freshman/Junior High)
- Co-Ed Track (Varsity, JV)
Come and Fly with the Eagles!
Any students who wish to take part in athletics must have:
- Paid their participation fee;
- A parental consent form (download here, valid for the entire school year);
- An up-to-date physical form from your primary physician (valid for up to 13 months);download here
- Passing grades in all but (at most) one class (from the last marking period).
If you cannot print these forms, or have any questions about the requirements, please call the Athletic Director at 508-753-1170.