Office of Advancement
Office of Advancement: Julie Glavin email@example.com
Support St. Mary’s
Share the mission of excellence in Education
When you make a gift to St. Mary’s School you join an important group of supporters who affirm the spiritual, academic and extra-curricular values of our mission statement. You are investing in students
and faculty of both today and tomorrow–and providing the tools and resources necessary to pursue excellence.
The advancement of our educational programs, extra-curricular activities and physical facilities is one of the school’s highest priorities. Tuition alone does not cover all the expenses at any school. Without continuing support from our parents, friends, alumni and, in particular, our schools’ home parish, Our Lady of Czestochowa, we could not offer the exceptional life shaping experiences that occur each year at St. Mary’s Schools.
Investment in Education Campaign
A gift to the St. Mary’s Schools’ Investment in Education Campaign is vitally important as tuition alone does not cover the cost of educating our students. Monies raised annually have a direct impact on the daily lives of each and every student. Gifts are used for scholarships, building maintenance and other unforeseen expenses.
Gifts may also be made to St. Mary’s in memory or in honor of an individual. The individual or their family will be notified of your thoughtfulness. If you wish your gift to be used for a specific purpose, for example, scholarships, simply include that request with your gift.
You can make a gift via credit card (using the link on the left on the homepage), check or Paypal.
Matching gift programs are corporate sponsored employee benefits designed to encourage philanthropic support of secondary education. Simply pick up a matching gift form at your company’s Human Resource office, complete the form and mail it along with your contribution to St. Mary’s.
Planned gifts can be an effective way of supporting St. Mary’s while still providing for yourself or your family. The simplest planned gift is a bequest in one’s will. If you are interested in learning more about planned gifts, please contact us.
Other Ways to give
Here are some simple additional ways in which you can support St. Mary’s:
1. Amazon: If you purchase items from Amazon, please click the Amazon link on the homepage. St. Mary’s receive a percentage of ALL sales.
2. ScripZone Gift Cards: Go online and order a gift card in any denomination from one of over 700 companies and St. Mary’s will get a percentage of the sale. Percentage amounts range from 1% to 50%. Throughout the month of November some stores have additional bonus percentage points. This is a great way to do your Christmas shopping or just simply order a gift card for everyday use at the grocery store or gas station
- Please visit www.unitedscrip.com
- Register as a new user
- Use school code 508753SME to enroll
3. Price Chopper Tools for School: Simply enroll your blue Price Chopper card in the “tools for schools” program online. Each time you shop and present your blue card the school earns points that are redeemed for supplies.
- Please visit: www.pricechopper.com
- Go to savings, tools for schools, sign up
- Use school code 14401 to enroll
4. Target: Enroll your Red Target credit card online and our schools earn points each time you shop.
- Please visit www.target.com
- Click on REDcard, manage my REDcard and then on the box Take Charge of Education
- Use school code 18001 to enroll
Volunteer! There are a number of volunteer opportunities available. If you are interested, please call us at 508 753-1170.