Archive for September, 2015

100 Years!

On September 5, 1915 the doors of St. Mary’s School opened and welcomed its first students. For one hundred years, thousands of children and young adults have received an education at St. Mary’s. This year, one hundred years later, St. Mary’s remains committed to creating an atmosphere conducive to both academic excellence and the growth of each individual student recognizing the gifts which have been given to them by God.